Bing AI can now pretend to be your favorite celeb
Microsoft updated Bing AI preview over the weekend with the ability to impersonate celebrities.
- First spotted by Bleeping Computer, the AI chatbot powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT technology, can now answer your questions while pretending to be a celebrity.
- What’s interesting is that the mode is somewhat hidden and requires you to ask Bing AI about its celebrity chat mode.
- The event will focus on how artificial intelligence can transform the workplace.
- Microsoft has announced a “Future of Work with AI” event for March 16 where the technology giant is expected to share details of upcoming artificial intelligence products for the workplace
- Microsoft has gone all-in on AI, rolling out features and updates to its portfolio and baking it into its products, looking to steal the march over rivals.